cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Reports

mpozorski
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody know if there is any way to run CDR reports to get a count of the number of times a route pattern has been used? I found the utilization report but that does not provide enough details, I need to know exactly how many times a particular route pattern was called. As a side note on this, we use over 200 different route patterns but they all use the same route groups/route lists. I can get reports for the overall utilization but I can't get exact numbers. I have been looking into just doing sql selects from the database but I can't seem to find a table that lists the route patterns or a count. Any help is appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Hi,

Please check this link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_0_1/car/carsycfg.html#wp1092310

Then you will generate a report with the needed call type which will match the needed route pattern

It will help you in what you need,but I think it is limited to only 9 rows if i was right

So you won't be able to check all these great number of route patterns

Wish this be helpful

Best Regards

Thank you for the great link but after reading it through I don't think I can set up the dial plan in CAR. It looks to be limited to a total of 13 digits but our route patterns that we are trying to track are 7 digits, so that plus the phone numbers I would need to be able to set the digits to 18. In that link i did find some information regarding exporting the records, so I'm going to try to export the records, and then run some queries against them to see if I can figure out how many times over a week the route pattern is being used. I should be able to use that data and calculate the total number of times it was used. Thanks again for the link, it looks to have pointed me in the direction I need to head.