Linksys RV042 Cisco VPN client problem

Unanswered Question
Mar 19th, 2009

Hi, I have 2 ADSL routers connects to RV042 with Load Balancing mode activated. From inside this network I have a PC that uses a Cisco VPN client to connect to another Cisco Router (somewhere else). The connection is OK, established and working for a little while but after a minute or more the connection drops down. I already made Protocol Binding for that PC for all traffic (TCP&UDP/1~65535) cause I read that there is problem with IPsec port UDP 500 and 4500(I am using IPsec). Even thought I make the binding the connection drops. Throught VPN I use telnet software and sometimes (when I connect and disconnect for many times) the telnet is saying that it is not respoding....

By the way I have the latest firmware and when I change to Smart Link Backup the vpn connection and everything works perfect, but I need the Load Balance. I also want to say that when I see the connections on the pc that connects via VPN client the tracert shows that sometimes the routing goes from the other WAN. (not the one I choose from binding)!!!

Any help will be helpful!

Thanks

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion