cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 5.0 SP2 Not accepting PSTN Calls from MGC Gateway

dheavey30
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a strange problem whereby if I dial my scripts internally they all work fine but coming in from the PSTN the caller just hears a fast busy tone. This is a new installation so has never worked. I can dial the IP phones OK from PSTN. Triggers are in the same partition as the IP phones. Codec is G711 all over as its a single site. No location bandwidth restrictions etc. Should be straight forward. UCCX version 5.0SP2, CCM 6.1.3

The gateway is MGCP with E1 PRI (30channels)set to primary net5.

I have 300 CTI ports all in the same partition as the phones as well.

Any ideas??

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Most likely it's a routing, partition/CSS or codec mismatch; however it sounds like you have checked these.

Post detailed CCM (from your call processing CCMs) and MIVR logs (from UCCX) from the time of the test.

Thanks

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

miguel.pena
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i had this problem and it was a codec issue .. try to put the codec inside the voip dial peer .. for me it worked fine after adding codec g711.

Hope it helps

Hi,

I have all my regions/locations setup to use G711, incoming calls to IP handsets are also coming is g711.

If MGCP does not have a dial-peer is there any other way? I would be interested in what you did to resolve this..

Thans

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: