cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Connecting CME to Call Manager 4.0

wrayandnephew
Level 1
Level 1

I have CME connected to call Manager 4.0 how to i get the directory name from the users on Call manager 4.0 to display on CME phones

10 Replies 10

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

How exactly you connected the two systems? Do you mean you're not seeing the calling name ?

Do you have it configured as intercluster trunk, or is the CME router configred as H323 gateway in CCM? And are you referring to the corporate directory?

It is configured as an H.323 gateway

any suggestions

Yes I do not receive display names. If you could me some pointers or point me to an article I will implement it

Yes. I cannot see the calling name.

I want users from the CME to see directory names of Call Manager 4.0 users when the phone rings

Hello,

In the Call Manager, on the DN configuration page, set the alerting name to the name you would like displayed.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

It is already set . The problem is for CME users it does not show the name of the calling CUCM 4 user. CUCM4 users can see other CMCU 4 user names

Try setting the "ASCII Alerting Name" and the "ASCII Display (Internal Caller ID)" on CUCM 4.

HTH

Chris

Issue has been resolved. I checked the IE option in the H.323 gateway connection to the CME. Thanks Guys

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: