Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 7 synch user error.

russ.kwong
Level 1
Level 1

I add the AXL and import the user from CM

,after change the first name in CM, I synch the user in Unity connection and got error.

The error message list as following:

Thursday, March 19, 2009 4:12:30 AM HKT, HKGCTS, banner.literal.data.error[An object with the SMTP address (hkgcts@uc7) already exists.]

Any engineer meet this problem before?

5 Replies 5

e.parsonage
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I'm having a very similar problem with CUCMBE v7.0 which is integrated with LDAP, if a users extension is changed within CM and the new extension configured as the 'primary line' within the user management page, the new extension isn't reflected in the Unity Connection pages it continues to display the old extension.

By trying to re-synch this user and any other user returns the following message.

Friday, April 17, 2009 1:11:07 PM BST, DWilliams, banner.literal.data.error[An object with the SMTP address (dwilliams@XXXX) already exists.]

Friday, April 17, 2009 1:11:08 PM BST, SGrainger, banner.literal.data.error[An object with the SMTP address (sgrainger@XXXX) already exists.]

Friday, April 17, 2009 1:11:08 PM BST, WPeters, banner.literal.data.error[An object with the SMTP address (wpeters@XXXX) already exists.]

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

E

Hi Sir,

I already open a TAC case for support and still working on this problem, as I talk with the TAC engineer before, he ask me about any configuration in LDAP but I haven't in my configuration.

The TAC engineer said that may be related to bug if using LDAP.

The Bug ID still not accessible

CSCsq69795

Thanks Russ,

Once I can get access to the bug ID then maybe this will answer my problem......

Thanks again

E

Hi Guys,

Has anyone found a workaround to this ?

Upgrade the new version

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: