Replies

Automatic Outbound - IVR or ICM?

webstd.design
Level 1
Level 1

I want to provide automatic outbaound calls

that will play prompts for clients.

Is it possible?

It should be automatic scenario without agent that will play voice prompt for customer.

What is the best solution for this scenario?

8 Replies 8

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

If you are using UCCEnterprise this is a IVR based Campaign. The following guide describes this setup.

See section on Transfer to IVR, page 3-23

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/outbound_option/outboundoption7_0/user/guide/icme70ou.pdf

Can you provide me step-by-step solution?

Now I have configured

If you read further through the same document you will see all the requirements for setting up a IVR campaign including the scripts.

Hello.

I didn't found any info about IVR scripts and how I can receive customers data to call them from IVR script?

Thank you

Would you give me a description of what your goal is for the campaign? I might be able to see about an example script. Are you only sending a pre-recorded message to your customer via outbound campaign or is their more to it?

The scripts I were refereing to are in the document on pages, 3-34, 3-35 and 3-38.

Joe

You can pass the BAAccountNumber through from your import file that the Dialer uses to call the customer, and transfer the near end to the IP IVR through a trans route. Now the IP IVR can do a database dip to some external DB based on the contents of BAAccountNumber and get info about the customer (same applies to CVP). This is the only piece of data you can pass all the way through.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: