first of all, hello from Greece :)
We used the following products for our LVS deployment:
- SPA9000, Firmware: 6.1.5
- SPA400, Firmware: 220.127.116.11, connected to FORTHnet (PSTN provider) using an FXO port
- 3x SPA922 IP phones, Firmware: 6.1.3(a)
- Cisco CE500-24L, Software: 12.2(25)FY
The system works fine internally. No voice quality problem at all...
The problems start when we try to communicate to remote users using the PSTN connection. Specifically, we have the following two major problems:
(1) the remote call participants have trouble hearing the local users. I tried to increase the Transmit Gain, but I received echo on my phone. So, I left the value of the Transmit Gain to 0 dB.
(2) the caller ID isn't displayed. Instead the "Anonymous Caller" is displayed.
Thanks in advance for your help,