Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue in Performance monitor

CSCO10320953
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have installed CSM 3.2.2 with the performance monitor version as 3.0.0.

I have added the devices to Common Services. But i am not able to add any of the device to the performance monitor.

I tried adding manually, from CSV file, From DCR. But couldnt add.

While adding manually, The error message says,"The Device could not be imported because the SNMP request timed out. 1 device failed to be imported. To monitor this device, you must import it again."

While adding from DCR, the eror message says,"Device import failed, check if device exists in DCR and SNMP settings are configured correctly".

I even tried out by increasing the SNMP retries and timeout value. But helpless. The status of the devices i.e PIX,FWSM are failed in RME 4.2 also. Would that be the problem? If not, what would be the solution?

1 Reply 1

Yudong Wu
Level 7
Level 7

From the error message, it looks like the issue with SNMP communication between CSM and devices.

Can you verify if SNMP is correctly setup on the device and make sure there is no ACL to block CSM for SNMP access?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: