cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Two site2site vpn "servers" for two different ISP's

tkatsiaounis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. I have two lines from two different isp's. Both are 4/4 Mbps leased lines.I want to create a site to site vpn with some end points to each of them. I have ASA 5540 firewalls as the VPN endpoints on my network. My question is. Can i have two different VPN's? Can i create two outside interfaces and use each of them for each isp an there create my VPN's? I first thought of contexts but i gave 'em up as soon as i saw there is no VPN with contexts.

Thanks in advance.

Simple topology is

VPN---RTR---ASAOut1 VPN1ISP

---ASAOut2 VPN2ISP

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nitinaga
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I understand that you need to create a tunnel between ASA 1 and ASA 2 withe one ISP and the other tunnel on ASA 2 with other ISP on ASA 2.

It is possible provided that you take care of the routing. For remote access clients it will terminate on the interface ehich has the default gateway.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

nitinaga
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I understand that you need to create a tunnel between ASA 1 and ASA 2 withe one ISP and the other tunnel on ASA 2 with other ISP on ASA 2.

It is possible provided that you take care of the routing. For remote access clients it will terminate on the interface ehich has the default gateway.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: