cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7965G "Display on time" CUCME

voipis4me
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to configure the "Display on time" and "Display on duration" settings in CUCM Express? I can not change the settings from the phone display, nor can I find any CLI reference.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jack,

These settings are found here;

service phone

To modify the vendorConfig parameters in the configuration file, use the service phone command in telephony-service or ephone-template configuration mode. To disable a setting, use the no form of this command.

service phone parameter-name parameter-value

no service phone parameter-name parameter-value

For example

displayOnTime HH:MM

Sets the time of day at which IP phone displays are activated, using a 24-hour time format.

•Hour (HH) and minute (MM). You must enter all four characters. For example, 9:05 a.m. must be entered as 09:05. Default is 07:30.

Note This parameter is not supported in ephone-template configuration mode.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_s1ht.html#wp1092998

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jack,

These settings are found here;

service phone

To modify the vendorConfig parameters in the configuration file, use the service phone command in telephony-service or ephone-template configuration mode. To disable a setting, use the no form of this command.

service phone parameter-name parameter-value

no service phone parameter-name parameter-value

For example

displayOnTime HH:MM

Sets the time of day at which IP phone displays are activated, using a 24-hour time format.

•Hour (HH) and minute (MM). You must enter all four characters. For example, 9:05 a.m. must be entered as 09:05. Default is 07:30.

Note This parameter is not supported in ephone-template configuration mode.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_s1ht.html#wp1092998

Hope this helps!

Rob