cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Using MIS with Rockwell PG

john.miccio
Level 1
Level 1

I am working on deployment where there is a Rockwell ACD with Avaya IR and ICM in the middle to handle all of the call information and route requests. I would like to set this up using MIS for the IVR PIMS so that I dont have to use Translation Routes however I haven't had much luck finding documentation that for it. I'm pretty sure that you can only use MIS with a specific type of interace but I'm not sure if thats true and if it is I'm not sure which interface type that is. Has anyone done anything similar before or have any documentation that would be helpful?

1 Reply 1

umedryk
Level 5
Level 5

The Rockwell Spectrum ACD provides both CTI and MIS links to the Peripheral Gateway. The Rockwell Spectrum CTI is called the Transaction Link. The Transaction Link supplies the PG with real-time event and agent state events. The Spectrum MIS is called the Supervisor CRT. This system supplies the PG with agent group assignments and Spectrum ACD local time.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1973/products_feature_guide_chapter09186a00803b7d83.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: