Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM6.1 Cannot Add Line Group

Chuan Liu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have 20 Hunt-lists. For just one of the lists, I cannot add a new line group into the list. An error message is as follows: "Update failed. One of the required fields on the page has the same value as an entry that already exists in the database. Please check the corresponding Find List page to verify your entry does not exist". What does this mean?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

I think it probably means there is a conflict on the name of the route list with another route list in the database (this is what these type of errors usually mean).

It used to be easy to check things like this in CCM 4 (by checking the tables in SQL) but with 6 it's not quite as easy.

Are there any db issues (check through RTMT)?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

I think it probably means there is a conflict on the name of the route list with another route list in the database (this is what these type of errors usually mean).

It used to be easy to check things like this in CCM 4 (by checking the tables in SQL) but with 6 it's not quite as easy.

Are there any db issues (check through RTMT)?

Hi Tim,

I cannot see any conflicts. When I deleted this Hunt-list, I recreated one with the same name It works.

Thanks for your insight.