Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Audit tool !!

Fernando_Meza
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Netpros,

A while ago a colleague mentioned to me about a Cisco tool available for Cisco partners which could be used for auditing Cisco Devices. The tool apparently would generate a report including whether the devices will be reaching end-of-sale end-of-support. I just can't remember what that tools is called nor the link where it can be downloaded. As always .. your help is much appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

yes, there is the 'Discovery Tool' (or 'Network Analysis Tool') available for Cisco Partners which you can use after a special online training; you should find more information in the PEC part or the cisco web site. After login, search for 'Discovery Assesment' in the 'Search Learning' field at the top of the page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

yes, there is the 'Discovery Tool' (or 'Network Analysis Tool') available for Cisco Partners which you can use after a special online training; you should find more information in the PEC part or the cisco web site. After login, search for 'Discovery Assesment' in the 'Search Learning' field at the top of the page.

Hi mermel,

Great that is exactly the one I was after.

Cheers,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: