Views
Helpful
Replies

Wallboard stats-outbound calls

mesumbeslin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

How do I get data for outbound calls from the CRS database? Which table can give me this stats in numbers?The ContactCallDetail and RTSCQsSummary tables don't provide this data.

Also,how do I display logged on and available agent names on the wallboard? The Resource table doesn't indicate which agent is available and the RtCSQsSummary also only provides the number of agents.

How do I get the CRS real-time SLA from the cra_dba to display on the wallboard?

Any help will be appreciated

Sleen

2 Replies 2

jbayuka
Level 5
Level 5

The Real-time Snapshot Config Menu Option Many call centers use wallboards to display their real-time reporting status. Wallboards can display data such as available agents in CSQs, call volumes, talk times, wait times, and number of handled calls. You can enable the CRS system to write Unified CCX real-time information to a database that can then be displayed on a wallboard

Hi,

That's exactly what I've done for me to get some real time stats up,but my question is more specific,which was:

1. Which table can give me the stats for outbound calls in numbers?The ContactCallDetail and RTSCQsSummary tables don't provide this data.

2. how do I display logged on and available agent names on the wallboard? The Resource table doesn't indicate which agent is available and the RtCSQsSummary also only provides the number of agents.

3. How do I get the CRS real-time SLA from the cra_dba to display on the wallboard?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: