cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS portal and ACS

ROMAN TOMASEK
Level 1
Level 1

The customer has installed LMS 3.1 on the Windows server. He integrated this LMS with ACS. The users can change the private views of LMS portal. The customer has only one question. Where is saved information about user settings of LMS views? I hope that the private LMS views are saved by user. So when one user logs into LMS, he can see only his portlets in LMS portal. So other user can see other portlets in his view... Is this information stored on the LMS server or in the ACS server? Can the customer modify these user settings about private views? Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is not possible. I have raised this with development when LMS 3.0 was first released. This is being planned for a future release.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The data is stored in a flat-file database in NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/webapps/cwportal/db on the LMS server. The data cannot be modified directly.

Thank you. How should it be changed indirectly :) Is it possible? Because the superadmin wants to change the private views for all users to default view.

This is not possible. I have raised this with development when LMS 3.0 was first released. This is being planned for a future release.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: