cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New CallCenter Setup Issues

joeharb
Level 5
Level 5

We are in the process of implementing UCCX. We currently have an Avaya G3 pbx that is doing some Queues and ACD functions. Currently the agent will login to a the specific Hunt Number they are covering for, the agents also move from one area to another for coverage of breaks/lunches vacations etc. So one agent would need to be a member of 3 different CSQ's but only fielding calls for a specific one. From everything I have read this is not possible. I have looked @ the skills routing but I not for sure if this is the route I need to take. Can I set the agent that is roaming a lower priority for her non standard CSR? Any helps on this would be appreciated. I also assume I will need to use EM to allow for the IPCC ext to move with the user?

Thanks,

Joe

4 Replies 4

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

EM, or unplug the phone and take it with. =)

In UCCX if you want a caller to roam from one CSQ to the next on the same account, you will need a supervisor or administrator involved to switch their agent relationship with each CSQ. This may not be a problem as the person directing this floater is probably a sup in the first place. The change is web based and instantaneous. Piece of cake!

You can use the competency based routing so that this agent would have a lower priority in the secondary queues. Just realize that it will always route to this secondary agent if he/she is ready and all the other agents are talking or not ready.

I wonder though, does that mimic the functionality of logging into a specific hunt pilot thing in Avaya? It would seem to me, that today his options are to log in to on or another, not all at the same time. Just a though. =)

You're correct, it won't mimic the ability of an agent to choose which skill they are logged into. It does provide some automation around that functionality so the system makes that determination. So they have a couple of options here:

-Have a supervisor move the agent skill assignments when needed

-Use some system based routing scheme (competency based, or some other dynamic determination)

-Create multiple logins for an agent and have different skills associated to those logins.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: