cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help setting up a few IPCCX script options

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I'm switching from a using unity for my option tree to IPCCX 5.0(2), but I'm not sure how to do a few simple functions:

1) How can I build a “if you know the person's extension” type system, in unity I would have a button press go to “Caller System Transfer”, but is there something like this in IPCCX?

2) In my IPCCX script, when I place a Menu item, how can I have the menu options (message) repeat once or twice before it becomes unsuccessful? What controls that? I can put something in timeout that replays the message, but then it will repeat forever.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or ideas…

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can always help the next person that needs assistance, or better yet that person will search the forum, find your solution and grade your post!

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I figured it out. I used the "Extended Get Digit String" item to transfer calls to an extension the user selects. I also used an IF statement in there to specify the allowable extension range.

And the timeout section in the properties of the "Menu" item determines how many time it will repeat, and then the "timeout" dependant of the “Menu" item determines what happens when the timeout occurs.

Now how do I set this thread to "resolved" if I'm the only one who has replied to it?

More Importantly, how do I get the credit?

You can always help the next person that needs assistance, or better yet that person will search the forum, find your solution and grade your post!

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: