cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference not working on CUCM 6

rynard.coetzee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,my setup is as follows ,i have CUCM 6 cluster at Head Office ,remote site i have 2x 6513 switches with CMM modules in them ,problem i am experiencing is that when i try and make a conference call ,the second person gets cut off as soon as i try and join him into the conference ,all MTP`s and CFB`s are setup on the switches and assciated with Gig Interface on CMM module and they are registered in CUCM.

5 Replies 5

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

You need to check the region on your phone and the region on the CFB device. If the region you are using is G.729, it might be that the CMM module does not support G.729 hence you may need a xcoder.

Please rate all useful posts

The CFB and the phones are in the same region ,and also i have a Xcoder registered on the same CMM module

You may need to look at callmager traces to see why the call gets disconnected. I believe that the phone is assigned to the correct MRGL and the MRGL has the cmm module is its MRG

Please rate all useful posts

The MRGL is assigned to the phone and the MTP ,CFB and Xcoder is assigned to the MRG ,also the software CFB on the CUCM server is also added to the MRGL but that also does not work

Problem solved ,On the CMM modules there is a gig port and a fast ether port ,you have to assign both those ports an IP in the same subnet and on the 6500 switch side both ports have to be placed in the same vlan ,CMM module uses the fast ether port for the DSP voice traffic