Views
Helpful
Replies

CW Reclaim Unused Up / Down Reports Not Working

chrisayres
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Sorry this is a bit vague but CW isn't really my thing and I don't know where to start looking.

Whenever I run one of the Reclaim reports I get "No records Found" regardless of which switches from our network that I select and number of days that I select fro the report.

Any ideas.

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In order for these reports to work, UT must have had a record in its database before the time period for which the report was run. For example, if you run the reclaim unused up report over the past 30 days, there must be a port which is administratively up, but has no end host present in User Tracking. AND there must have been a user connected to that port at least 31 days ago, and that record must still be in the UT database.

Since the default UT delete interval is 30 days, that is not going to happen. Make sure to increase the delete interval to a value that is longer than the desired report period.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: