cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 4.1.1.23.3 Replication Problem

krowland123
Level 1
Level 1

We have a problem were replication from the primary ACS to the secondary ACS is failing. Yesterday morning, a scheduled replication worked just fine, but last night I attempted a manual "replicate now" and recieved the following error "Error (-16) trying to contact ACS 'ACS2'" and it has been failing ever since with the following error "Cannot replicate to 'ACS2' - server not responding". We even put a sniffer outside of the primary and are not seeing the replication traffic even attempt to go out of the primary. All settings have been verified over and over. What does the first error code that I mentioned mean?

5 Replies 5

krowland123
Level 1
Level 1

Settings are as follows:

-Primary ACS->Network Conf->NDG AAA Svrs two entries itself with real ip and the secondary server with it's real ip, both with the same key

-Primary ACS->Sys Conf->ACS Intern DB Rep

-Rep Components(Send) - User n Group DB, Net Config Device tables, int config, int sec settings and p/w validation all checked

-Partners-Replicaton-ACS2

-Inbound - any

Secondary ACS->Network Conf->NDG AAA Svrs - two entries itself with real ip and the secondary server with it's real ip, both with the same key

Secondary ACS->Sys Config->ACS Intern DB Rep

-Rep Components(rcv) - User n Group DB, Net Config Device tables, int config, int sec settings and p/w validation all checked

-scheduling manual

-partners - nothing under replication

-inbound replication - ACS1

I have not restarted any services or the boxes yet.

Hi krowland

I got the same error

Error (-16) trying to contact ACS xxxxxxxx

Have you sorted your problem?...if so pleasae advise

Thanks

Hi Chandra,

Please refer to this doc,

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-8795

Regards,

~JG

Do rate helpful posts

everything same as in the doc...still have the same issue

Please open a tac case. Let me know if there is any issue.