cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Make the points listed in the profile a link to threads...

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

if the member profile allows it everyone can see in which topic the member earned points; What about the idea of making the points which are listed behind each topic a link to a table that lists only the replies which gets reated in this topic?

Sometimes it is interesting to just dig around and this would make it easier to find the helpful and interesting threads of a person.

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is can already be done. Click on the link "See all posts" and sort by Rating.

you are correct, but I think it is quite not the same; with 'See all posts' and sort by Rating the result don't gets sorted by topic;

Ok, I've got the posibility to use the drop-down field 'Forum' and 'Topic'. But all items are listed for every member regardless if they have posted in one of the topics or not. And on this page I do not have the 'rating' tree available which shows me where the member did get points - this is only available on the first profile page.

I think it would be good idea to have this kind of quick-link, i.e. the points are linked to some kind of 'auto-filter' that just shows the relpies with points for the specific topic.

Quick Links