cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension point to External Number

jhayes82687
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, do any of you know if it is possible to dial an extension, and it ring to something like a cell phone?

Looking for a way for a customer to call, dial extension 1234, and that extension point them immediately to 555-555-5555

CM4.1

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jon,

This is most possible :) In CCM admin just set up DN 1234 as a CTI-RP (via>Device>CTI Route Point)and on the DN page configure the Call Forward All to 555-555-5555. Make sure the Call Forward All CSS has the proper access rights and you are good to go.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thank you Rob, could you explain a little more?

I can not seem to get it to work.

I tried adding using directory number 9876 (as a test) and it doesnt seem to work when I dial it (call can not be completed)

Hey Jon,

Sorry, when you added the Call Forward All destination # (555-555-5555) did you add the full dialing string (with 9 if 9 is your access code and 1 if it is Long Distance??)EX. 95555555555

Rob

Yes, I did, I tried with and without.

Jon,

What about the the Call Forward All CSS(Calling Search Space)? Is 9876 a valid DN?

Rob

Yes, it is...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: