cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ccm0301 Call manager Database does not exist on Subscriber Servers

e.giron
Level 4
Level 4

Tried to reinitialize a pull from the Call Manager 4.2.3SR2 subscriber servers from the Publisher servers in SQL Server Enterprise Manager (the status is Deactivated). But I get an error message. SQL Server replication does not support nicknames, such are "." or "[local]" as server names. The names of the servers have not been changes since inception. All servers are running the same SQL Server ver 2000 SP4 and OS ver 2000.2.7. All servers have valid host and lmhost files. Admin tool password synchronizes but database does not, says database does not exist on both subscriber servers.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

so, you do have an entry named local or servername in SQL but under that there is no CCM0301 DB?? or you don't have entries in SQL for any server??

if you add an entry for the SUB in the PUB SQL do you see it??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Yes, there is an entry on all three servers named (local)(Windows NT). But the ccm0301 DB only resides on the Publisher Server but not on the Subscriber servers at all, when I try to add them, it says "connction could not be established to AJC-FCP-CCMSUB, and I don't even see the 2nd Subscriber in the list of SQL server available at all, although it is up and fully functional on the server itself?

you don't need to see a server the list in order to add it. you can type the hostname, have you tried it that way?

HTH

java

HTH

java

Tried adding both subscribers and they both get the same error message - I cannot add it using the SA account username only Windows authentication, but when it does add the Server Group I get the error message: (connection failed, check SQL Server Registration Properties - conncetion timed out).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: