cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extn mobility

pcromwell
Level 3
Level 3

With Extension mobiltiy, I have set the credentials so that users need to change the pin when they first log in. This works up to the point where you try and put the new pin in and it says Authentication error.

this is on CUCM 7.0 by the way

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I dont think they can change their PIN via the IP Phone. It has to be done via the CCMUSER page.

View solution in original post

Tommer is right, there is a very recent thread treating the same concern

IP Phone Services for End Users: Changing PIN from an IP phone in CUCM 6.1(3)

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Phone%20Services%20for%20End%20Users&topicID=.ee6c82d&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cd26d8f

on roadmap, so right now there is no way to do it directly on the phone.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I dont think they can change their PIN via the IP Phone. It has to be done via the CCMUSER page.

Tommer is right, there is a very recent thread treating the same concern

IP Phone Services for End Users: Changing PIN from an IP phone in CUCM 6.1(3)

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Phone%20Services%20for%20End%20Users&topicID=.ee6c82d&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cd26d8f

on roadmap, so right now there is no way to do it directly on the phone.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: