AbbrDial Softkey missing on 7912 phones

Unanswered Question
Mar 26th, 2009
User Badges:

We have had several complaints from staff about the AbbrDial softkey not showing up on 7912. i checked everything from the softkey template to the firmware and cannot find anything. speed dails work just fine (1 - 4) however. this started happening after we upgraded call manager from 4.X to 7.X

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
astanislaus Thu, 03/26/2009 - 14:35
User Badges:

Rob,

Did you raise a TAC case since I can't see any response.

Did you get an answer?

It appears that others are seeing this problem as well after CUCM upgrade to version 7.

Alphonse

rob_kelly Thu, 03/26/2009 - 14:38
User Badges:

No i have not opened a TAC case yet. i didn't know other's were expieriencing this issue as well. i thought it may have been something i was simply overlooking but i will now. thanks

astanislaus Thu, 03/26/2009 - 16:31
User Badges:

Rob,

My customer is having exactly the same problem on 7912 phones after upgrading from version 4 to version 7 of Call Manager. Please let me know of the out come.

The ABBRDial softkey is missing after the Call Manager Upgrade.

Alphonse

Ginger Dillon Thu, 11/05/2009 - 15:55
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

Hello -

This bug may apply if you are using SIP based phones with the new 7.1 off-hook abbreviated dialing feature - http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsx72478&from=summary

Regards, Ginger

P.S. my own update - We got 7912 phone to work with phone load 8.0(4) and CUCM 7.1(2). Hope this helps!

Actions

This Discussion