Partner Privilege

Unanswered Question
Mar 26th, 2009

Hi. I checked the partner central info and the benefits of being a partner, however I find it still a bit vague. I was wondering if anyone could explain a bit further about the pros and cons of being a partner. I am a network associate in a company where we have recently purchased several cisco devices. We don't sell cisco devices. I am primarily interested in obtaining the privilege of downloading propriety cisco software and being able to get access to cisco's knowledge base and the like. I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Average Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Leo Laohoo Thu, 03/26/2009 - 22:59

If all you need is the Cisco knowledge base (such as Bug Traq) and download softwares, then you just need a valid service contract for all your purchases of Cisco kit and create a CCO account using it.

lreger@palmerts.com Fri, 04/17/2009 - 22:49

Benefits

1)Once you become a partner you will have access to the Partner Education Learning center which will benefit you and other employees of your company.

2) As a partner you will have access to Cisco Sales Engineers who will be available to go onsite with you and sell other Cisco equipment efficiently to youe customers.

I recommend starting with the SMB Select Certification. You only need 1 person to take both required exams to earn this certification.

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/program/specializations/smb/index.html

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted March 26, 2009 at 7:58 PM
Stats:
Replies:2 Avg. Rating:
Views:6654 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: No tags.

Discussions Leaderboard