From: Ric Lewallen [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 4:44 PM
While you have the PMs ear, we need to know 1) if the 7931 phone allows one to configure their speed dials directly from the phone (the documentation is completely inadequate, inconsistent; 2) what exactly needs to be done to enable that functionality (again the documentation alludes to it, but has not been sufficient for use to make it work).
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 7:04 PM
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 10:02 AM
Program Personal Speed-Dial Buttons
Your system administrator can assign speed dial numbers to your phone. You may not be able to program every speed dial number.
To program personal speed-dial buttons, use the following method:
1. Select an available phone line by lifting the handset, by pressing the NewCall soft key, or by pressing a line button. Listen for the dial tone.
2. Press the pound key (#).
3. Press the speed-dial button that you want to program. A short beep confirms that you are starting to program this button.
4. Enter the speed-dial number. The digits appear on the phone display. Use the backspace (<<) soft key to erase digits that were entered incorrectly.
To remove a speed-dial number without replacing it with a new one, press the pound key (#).
5. Press the same speed-dial button a second time to indicate that you have finished entering the speed-dial digits and to store the new speed-dial number.
6. To continue, press a new speed-dial button and repeat the process. Hang up the handset to finish.
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 8:43 AM