cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delete User Mailbox

elbaz_eyal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi , I'm trying to delete user mailbox in Cisco Unified Business Edtion 6.1(3) , also i'm trying to using the Bulk User Delete that have on ciscounitytools.com web site

but when i'm trying to search users not happen .

Some one know this problem ?

Thanks

Eyal Elbaz

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

yes, you're using it in a non-supported version

Version Bulk User Delete: 1.0.5, 3/8/2009

Statistics 4.5 meg self extracting EXE install file. (requires Informix ODBC Drivers to be installed)

Compatibility Unity Connection 7.0(1) and later

Support NOT TAC supported

It's clearly noted for which versions the tools are for, do not use them on nonsupported versions

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Just to add to that - CoRes (business edition) doesn't let you bulk delete users out of Connection - you have to do it from the Call Manager side of the fence to keep the DB links between the two clean.

OK , i'm trying to delete this end user

but i'm using a LDAP System .

So i'm deleted this user from the LDAP Directory and Perform a new full sync but

this user is still on the Call Manager when i'm search at end user.

How should i'm need to delete this user with this situation of LDAP System ?

Please Help

Thanks ,

Eyal Elbaz

it's IMPOSSIBLE you're using LDAP.

LDAP was not included until the 7.X CUCMBE release, 6.X does no have that. read this:

LDAP System Configuration

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/admin/6_1_1/ccmcfg/b02ldsys.html

LDAP System Configuration

This chapter, describing the LDAP menus, does not apply to Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition systems. If you attempt to enable LDAP synchronization on a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition system, a message displays indicating that the requested update is not permitted.

Updating LDAP System Information

The LDAP menus do not apply to Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition systems.

LDAP System Configuration Settings

The LDAP menus do not apply to Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition systems.

follow these instructions to delete the user

Modifying or Deleting Individual User Accounts

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/2x/user_mac_cmbe/guide/6xcucmbemac110.html

FYI, even if you find a way around the ldap interface not letting you do this, this turns your system into a non-supported system. CUCMBE 6.X is not supported with LDAP

HTH

java

HTH

java

OK , i'm trying to delete this end user

but i'm using a LDAP System .

So i'm deleted this user from the LDAP Directory and Perform a new full sync but

this user is still on the Call Manager when i'm search at end user.

How should i'm need to delete this user with this situation of LDAP System ?

Please Help

Thanks ,

Eyal Elbaz

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: