Views
Helpful
Replies

Access Server Cisco AS2511-RJ Problem

fhoban
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a c2511 which I use to access my lab. It connects back to the LAN on the AUI port with a standard CentreCOM 210TS 10Base T transceiver/connector.It works for a while and then stops.At first I thought it was a faulty connector or a problem with the access server but I have changed both and still have issues.Its very frustrating as I am in the middle of doing study labs and I am losing connectivity.It was working for about a week with no problems and now its broken again.Ive changed all physical components,cables etc..I noticed today now a lot of runts/input errors/collisions on the port. Anybody know what may be causing this ? Or have a better solution ?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

andrew.prince
Level 10
Level 10

Input errors/collisions indicate a duplex issue - check the speed and duplex at both ends.

HTH>

I came in to work this am and discovered I had a power failure in the lab.However this is the third transceiver i've had to use so i think they are tempermental or there is some other underlying issue.Anyway i hope it will stay good.Tks for the response