cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity - Message Notification

rachelau_2005
Level 1
Level 1

I have some problem regarding Message Notification for Unity 4.0(5)

At the moment, I have set up the message notification so that whenever a message received, it will notify the mobile that there is a message.

When unity call the mobile. it keep asking to enter the 4 digits extension then # , then follow by the password and #

when I tried it, it doesnt work at all and ignore what I press and keep saying the same things 4 times...

also, is there any way that i can change it so that user only need to enter the pin... since the unity already said " calling from extension XXXX"....

is there anyway not to repeat typing the extension again?

Thanks

Kind regards

Rachel

2 Replies 2

for the first thing you have to check for dtmf in gateway

for the second you can do in subscriber options

Thanks

I have sorted out the first problem

regarding the second problem (Regarding message notification on unity 4.0(5). is there anyway that when unity call user e.g. mobile, the user can only enter the pin instead of asking user to enter 4 digits extension again follow by # and then password and # .... )

how can i set it up under the subscriber, could you please provide more details?

Thanks

kind regards

Rachel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: