cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

skills based routing in IPCC express 7.0

sementellic
Level 1
Level 1

We have 3 agents. Two are skilled at 10 and one is skilled at 5. We changed the 3rd agent to a 10 skill but he still only gets the calls if the other 2 agents are on the phone. The resource selection criteria is by skill weight. What am I missing?

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm sorry, but that is not enough information to determine a problem. You will need to post more detail on the configuration in order for a correct analysis of your situation.

Sorry...its a very simple setup. There are 5 agents and 1 CSQ. The resource selection is by weight. There is only 1 team. Please let me know what other information you will need and I will be happy to forward it thank you

ok, at least for me, you will need to paste the configuration of your CSQ, and two agents, one that was a level 10, and the one that you just made a level 10.

ok thanks. I will get that information and post. Thanks again for looking at it.

Sorry...its a very simple setup. There are 5 agents and 1 CSQ. The resource selection is by weight. There is only 1 team. Please let me know what other information you will need and I will be happy to forward it thank you