Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem to call specific Services

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer have a Telephony IP solution, where He is using CallManager version 5.1.3.3000 and Gateway with R2 Digital and is having the following problems: Not is possible to do the call to emergency services (19x), Not is possible to do the call to another countrys. For example He try call of EUA and don't work, Spanish too, but it's possible to do the call to any sites Argentina. Not is possible to do the call to celular phone in E.U.A. I believe that the problem is relationship with Service Provider, but, the Service Provider informed to me that there is not problem.

Thanks,

Wilson

2 Replies 2

redesfusionet
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Couple of questions:

1) Protocol between GW and CCM? H.323, MGCP, SIP?

2) If h323, run a debug h225 asn1 and check for the setup being send correct. You should see on the setup the called number.

If MGCP do a debug mgcp packets and check on the CRCX the dialed number as well.

If SIP, check on the INVITE.

Also on this messages you should be able to identify if they are any call disconnect reasons.

You could also export the Dialing Plan from the CallManager for us to see it. Go to Call Routing->Route Plan Report->Related Links->View in File->Go

Cheers,

!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: