Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Service Level display - Realtime

abcronin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

Does anyone know if the supervisor desktop can display if calls are meeting the configured service level of a CSQ?

I have a customer that had (previous system) a realtime display showing the % of calls meeting service level and what the same function with UCCX.

I know we can run a historical report to show this but I cannot find anything for realtime.....any ideas?

Cheers

Andy

3 Replies 3

joshuamarsh
Level 1
Level 1

Andy,

I'm trying to figure out exact the same thing, but for both Supervisors and Agents. The only idea I have right now is to do a wall board type web page that hits a view of those variables from the data base. If you come up w/ a better way, please share your ideas.

From what I've read of the marketing docs, it appears that Workflow Manager will do this as a matter of course.

Joshua

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Real time reporting is part of supervisor desktop. But you can use free Wallboard (see history of this group or write your own).

--

regards,

pk

To PK's point, check out the following on the Wallboard string: http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&type=EmailAFriend&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.2cbf98f6%2F165#selected_message. Jeremy writes that there is a stored procedure, but that it will hammer the processor for about 15 seconds.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: