cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Concentrator to ASA converter?

anowell
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of a tool that will convert a VPN Concentrator 3000 configuration file to an ASA configuration? If a conversion tool does not exist do you know of a tool that will parse a VPN Concentrator configuration file to something that is easy to read so I can convert the configuration manually?

3 Replies 3

srue
Level 7
Level 7

There is such a tool w/in cisco's website. The only way I can get to it is with a special login though that i cannot share.

Can you please share the URL for this tool. I really appreciate if you can. Thanks.

--chie

What do you mean by a "special login". I have gold partner level access and am very keen to find this converter as well.

Even if it is something that is only accessible via having special rights in your cisco profile - surely you can share the url and if we can't access it with our account then we can't access it...

I have tried doing numerous searches but we all know how good the search functionality is on the cisco site....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: