Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Report

In this Month We have bill for International call by telco, but that call is not called from CCM, in CDR report we are not able to see any call report,but telcom says the call is from your E1 trunk.

We are using H.323 gateway and CCM 4.x, the voice gateway is also used for Internet connection.

Any one cam light me, how the call is not showed in CDR or how to fight with telco related to this problem.

Our IPT H.323 gateway we have configured with direct-inward-dial, so there is no secondary dialtone for toll faurd.

Can please some one light on this.

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Not applicable

descalante2007
Level 1
Level 1

It appears like a typical toll fraud. I had a similar problem six months ago, we identified fraudulent access trhough Internet, TAC support conclusion was by an illegal access using SIP. I was using CME, and it has SIP TCP/UDP port (5060) open by default. In the CME I was able to identify called numbers in CDR, but originated by an unexistent extension

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: