Views
Helpful
Replies

iintegration between cisco unity and PBX

sameh.hasan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear / sir

we are cisco partner , my customer has a PBX ( siemens ) and he want to make voice mail , so i went to cisco unity and i searched in cisco website about the integration between PBX and unity server i found product (UNITY-PIMG-DIG) my question is :

1- does this product will fit my solution ?

2- and if it fit i read in its data sheet it has limitation (Please note that the Cisco Unity PIMG has regulatory certification for sale in the United States,

Canada, and Western Europe (CE countries) only.)

and we are here in Egypt = Middle East so will be ok with our contry or not ???

3- If this product don't fit with us , wats ur recommended for our case ??

THX Best Regards

s.hasan

6 Replies 6

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I did the same type of intergration here. w/o any issues. what is version of siemens?

model :HICOM H150

would u explain in details how u did it plz ??

THx

hi,

We used pimg with digital (optiset) emulation. qsig can also be used. we had aprox 500 users with 4 pimgs,32 ports.

hth

hii

thank u about ur response , i read about PIMG and i have two questions about it :

1- i read that it have PBX interface 8 ports; RJ-45 what is the benefits of these 8 ports although i will use only one port to connect PBX to PIMG .

2- i read that it has limitation for using in some countries .

would u explain these two points plz

Ports are voice/paths to the unity. we used 4 pings to interface to 32, 8 each pimg, digitals stations for 32 port capacity. i have attached the cisco intergration doc. is this long term? or will callmanager be installed at some point?

iintegration between cisco unity and PBX Panasonic

Hi, i read the "Integration between cisco unity and PBX" forum, and i saw theres a pdf document about pimg , but for Siemens equipment, there's a pdf. document  about integration but for Panasonic pbx? (Panasonic Electronic Modular Switching System 308 Easa-Phone)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: