Mobile Connect - SoftKey Template

Answered Question
Mar 31st, 2009
User Badges:

Hi, i am trying to implement mobile connect and mobile access. I have succesfully configured mobile access but i have some trouble with mobile connect.

I have UC 6.1 and I have followed the 9 steps int the guide.

1. When i configure the softkey template to my phone the mobility button says "???".

2. When i press it a message that says "mobile connect enabled" appers but it doesnt work. My mobile phone does not ring.

3. If i am in the middle of a Call and press the "???" button, a message that says "1. Send call to mobile phone" appears. If i select it a message that says "The remote destination have not been found".

The remote destination is associatted to my line. "Mobile phone" is not checked and "Enable mobile connect" is.

The remote destination profile that is related to this remote destination is associatted with my user.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Correct Answer by roger.kallberg about 7 years 7 months ago

It's fixed in any CIPC 7.x version .

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
roger.kallberg Fri, 04/17/2009 - 05:01
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

First of all to get rid of the "???" you should check the version of the phone load that you have. On IPC version prior to 7.0 this was the case, never seen it on a hard phone tough. Next the expected behavior of the softkey when on-hook is as you describe it. It's not supposed to ring when you press it in this state. It just checks if mobile connect is on, ie if the “Enabled Mobile Connect” checkbox is ticked. To get the function that you ask for you need to tick the “Mobile Phone” and the “Enabled Mobile Connect” checkboxes.

Apart from that you also need to set the owner of your device (phone), that's how the RDP is connected to your user and also do a check if the line association checkbox is ticked in the RD.

Good luck

iventurini Tue, 04/21/2009 - 13:10
User Badges:

I am using IPC 2.1.4.0

Do you in which version is this issue fixed?

Thank you in advance

Correct Answer
roger.kallberg Thu, 11/05/2009 - 04:22
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

It's fixed in any CIPC 7.x version .

acharyr123 Tue, 12/22/2009 - 22:52
User Badges:

Hi,

Can you kindly share with me those 9 steps that you mentioned in your thread.....I also want to implement the same feature...

Rgds,

Partha

Actions

This Discussion