Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Express AA

I have a CUCME and Unity Express release 7.0(1). I have create a new script with the following call flow:

external PSTN caller to AA DN >> call transfer to an internal destination automaticly

In these scenario we should drop calls if the caller tries an PSTN directory number beginning with <0> (to prevent misusage).

Can CUE AA offers a possibility to implement this function?

Thanks and kind regards

2 Replies 2

islam.irshaid
Level 1
Level 1

you can use the Restriction Tables or define voice translation-profile on ccme to Block the outbound call from the CUE start with 0.

Hope this help

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not 100% sure I understand. Is the external caller entering a number in the AA that CUE transfers to (and you don't want them entering a number starting with 0)?

If so, if you're collecting digits one-by-one (i.e. collect a single digit, then increment a counter as to how many digits have been collected) in your CUE script, you can simply check the first digit to make sure it's not 0 and handle it however you like if it is. It would be easiest to see your script if this doesn't make sense.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: