Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 - CS and DFM Problem

digisridhar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed LMS3.1 on Windows 2003 SP1. I had added the foll. devices manually -6509, 7606-S, 3560G and 3845. They show in Common Services only after a Server restart ( The do not show up even after 10mins). Had tried upgrading DFM and Campus Manager to latest. Still no use.

CiscoWorks Common Services 3.2.0

Campus Manager 5.1.3 31

CiscoView 6.1.8

CiscoWorks Assistant 1.1.0

Device Fault Manager 3.1.2

Internetwork Performance Monitor 4.1.0

Integration Utility 1.8.0

LMS Portal 1.1.0

Resource Manager Essentials 4.2.0

DCRServer seems togo down intermittently and so does usage of JRM.log

Have attached the screenshots of CS,RME and DFM Home Page. I need to fix the issue at the earliest to close the implementation. Any help will be appreciated .

Regards

Sridhar

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the output of the pdshow command as well as the jrm.log and dcr.log when DCR and jrm go down.

digisridhar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Clarke,

Was expcting ur reply. Am attaching the Log files u asked for. But these were not taken at the time the DCR Server were down.( Since I am not at the site full time). Also the Inventory polling takes 2.5-3 hours to complete which i find is high for just 6 devices. Do analyse the files and let me know what is the issue. If nothing else shall i proceed to open a TAC Case?

Regards..Sridhar

You will need to provide the data at the time the problem is happening. If you need live troubleshooting to be done, then you should open a TAC service request when the problem is occurring.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: