CCVP Self Study or Boot Camp

Unanswered Question
Apr 1st, 2009

Hi All,

Looking to study for the CCVP. I have done some work towards my CCNP and was able to buy a box set of Cisco Press books to prepare me for my exams...

However it doesn't seem to be as straight forward studying for the CCVP. I have looked into some of the bootcamps, but would like to save cost and study for each of the exams with an Authorized study guide. That said, I don't see anything to study for TUC and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for self study to pass the CCVP?

Thanks in advance!

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ccbootcamp Fri, 04/24/2009 - 07:23

What time frame are you looking to accomplish your CCVP? If it's a relatively quick time frame, the best way to go is with a boot camp. If you don't have any time sensitive issues, then there are some ways to do it with self-study, but I'm not sure if there are Cisco press books for the 6.x CCVP track. You could always do some of the preparation on your own, and then attend a class or two for the ones you are having a harder time with. That might be a good solution for you.

ttyl

Brad

(please rate the post if this helps)

Adrian Saavedra Tue, 05/05/2009 - 13:10

Hi Brad,

These books are available to study 6.x CCVP track:

CCVP 642-642: QOSCisco QOS Exam Certification Guide, Second Ed.

642-426 TUC: CCVP TUC Quick Reference Sheets (Digital Short Cut).

CCVP 642-436 CVOICE: Cisco Voice over IP (CVOICE), Third Ed.

CCVP 642-446 CIPT 1: Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1 (CIPT1).

CCVP 642-456 CIPT 2: Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 (CIPT2).

Best regards,

- Adrián.

Actions

This Discussion