cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager Console Error Message Transfering Calls.

Hi,

we have CCM version 4.1 with reception console version 1.4 and the console has been used in production for nearly 2 and 1/2 years now with no issues.

However over the past week when transferring calls through the console it displays the message "Failed to transfer call due to internal error" appears, sometimes it does transfer calls, sometimes it does not.

Can anyone advise if this can be fixed or if it could become a seroius issue?

Darren.

4 Replies 4

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Darren,

We also faced a similar issue, however we had CUCM 7.0.1 .

The culprit was found to be the Windows Firewall, not sure if this is the same case with you, however no harm in checking that thing out.

All the best.

HTH,

Regards

wilson Samuel

Hi,

thanks for the speedy response, this is not the issue in this case as the firewall is disabled.

Regards,

Darren.

jjohnson1980
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the exact same issue and would also like to know of any fix for this.

Hi,

sorry but I did not get to the bottom of this, however the error message has now stopped appearing.

The strange thing was that I was running a trial of removing one of my gateways of the network as i have 2. This was to prove that we do not require all the ISDN channels and it did prove the case. However from the day I plugged the gateway back into the LAN, was exactly the time the error stopped appearing.

Regards,

Darren.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: