Is it possible to configure PLAR on a port on a VG224 controlled gateway to call a DN? if so how would you go about configuring it.
Is is possible. Here's an example of how to do it.
1. Create a partition called "Hotline".
2. Create a calling search space called "Hotline-CSS".
3. Move the partition "Hotline" into the "Hotline-CSS" calling search space.
4. Create a translation pattern. Leave the pattern itself blank, select "Hotline" as partition, and specify a calling search space that contains the number that the PLAR phone needs to dial. Enter the destination number in the "Called Party Transformation Mask" field.
5. From the configuration page of the gateway, select the port connected to the analog phone that will serve as a PLAR phone.
6. Set the "Calling Search Space" field to "Hotline-CSS" for this port.
7. Reset the MGCP member.
I hope this helps.