cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7937 questions

tato386
Level 6
Level 6

Looking at the datasheet for this piece I see that support for CME "will be supported in the future". Is the future now? Will this work on a UC520 system running V4.2? Also, does the mic kit bring one mic or two? The picture shows two mics but the description of the actual kit is not clear.

Thanks,

Diego

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Diego,

Just to add a note to the great tips from Nick (+5 points here Nick :)

The Mic Kit does come with 2 external Mic's. I have one sitting in front of me right now (pretty cool looking little guys!).

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi Diego,

You're probably looking at an older version.

We implemented some new commands in 12.4(15)XZ that allow for certain templates to be added that we used for the 7937.

On my 12.4(20)T2 router in the lab, the type command shows the 7937. Additionally, you can check the command reference on the 'type' command, it will tell you exactly where it went in.

But to be short, it's supported after 20T.

-nick

Just any image after 20T? What about the CME version or the fact that I am using a UC500 based box?

Thanks,

Diego

Hi Diego,

CME 7.0 is the CME version, which is 20T. CME version = IOS version, there's no way to change one without the other.

UC500 supports 12.4(11)XW code and any code 20T or later.

-nick

Cool, thanks. I guess I'll try to get to that 20T level.

Diego

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Diego,

Just to add a note to the great tips from Nick (+5 points here Nick :)

The Mic Kit does come with 2 external Mic's. I have one sitting in front of me right now (pretty cool looking little guys!).

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: