cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reports issue

wsbrock06
Level 1
Level 1

I am running UCCX 5.0(1)while running reports in the historical reports we get an error "There were no report data to view in the date range selected". After looking at the report it shows about 2 weeks of data and anything later than 2 weeks is not showing in the report. They run these reports on a monthly bases and last month they ran fine. There has not been any configuration changes done that I am aware of. Anyone seen this before?

3 Replies 3

villarrealed
Level 1
Level 1

I haven't see this before. Do you have High Availability? If so, alter the server that you are connecting to when you log into the historical reporting client. Change it to the alternate server and see if there is data when you run the report then. If you have HA, I suspect that the databases are out of sync.

Hey thanks for the reply unfortunatly I am running a standalone CRS server and a server for only recording and monitoring.

hey i am facing the same issue. I have High Avilibility scenario and able to see only 8 days Historical Reports. I tried from both machines but in vain. any help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: