cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

detail port usage report on LMS

eliaspaulos
Level 1
Level 1

how I can generate and schedule a report for detail port usage/capabilities like if the port is 10/100/100 on switches.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In LMS 3.1, the Campus Manager Port Attributes report is now schedulable, and exportable. This provides much of the data you want.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of LMS?

oh ..sorry! LMS 2.6 what I am trying to do is to report for different groups owns different switch. to report them like there switch status including port, server mac address, server ip addresses, server name, port speed setting, port duplex setting, actual speed, actual duplex, vlan and trunking information. it's looks like a combination of end host report + switch report.any suggestion for my objective.

sorry!!! my statement was wrong actually in simple word I want a the report equivalent output of " sh interface status"

how I can meet my objective on LMS 2.6

The best thing to do for LMS 2.6 is Netshow. Just schedule a Netshow job to run "show interface status", then look at the results. These results can also be exported and printed. Netshow can be found under RME > Tools > NetShow.

thanks,yes It works!!! is there any new thing on LMS 3.1. we will have the 3.1 one next few weeks.

In LMS 3.1, the Campus Manager Port Attributes report is now schedulable, and exportable. This provides much of the data you want.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: