Views
Helpful
Replies

Using ASDM to find NAT translations

uhl_frederick
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Could someone enlighted me where to find current NAT translations? Not the Static NAT routes, but the current translations in this graphical interface?

I could also use the CLI command to do this also, please. I forgot what it was and can't find it anywhere. (helps if I knew where to look :-)

Thanks

Gene

6 Replies 6

uhl_frederick
Level 1
Level 1

I think I found the CLI, if it is still show xlate (if not let me know a different one), still would like to know where in the graphical interface or if there is another CLI?

Thanks

Gene

show xlate

show conn

show local-host

...those are all good commands. the first one is the command to show the the NAT table.

Can this information be obtained in the graphical interface?

And, I have a global NAT pool to the outside interface. When I do a show xlate | include myinternal IP Address, I get nothing back. Even though I have a browser up, etc etc, Tried it while I was downloading a huge file too, and nothing.

This confused me?

Thanks

Gene

Hello,

I found out were to get xlat utilization, but I was trying to get a table that showed me current NAT translations, ie internal IP address to outside public IP address, etc.

Thanks

Gene

sorry i wasn't more helpful. i'm one of those lame CLI junkies

(:

Not lame. That was part of my question, the CLI commands, which was helpful. Thank you. Just like to use the Graphical interface too and can't seem to find out where it is.

But now that you ask :-)) even in the CLI when I do a show xlat I do not see the ip address of my laptop.....do you know why this could be. All outbound traffic is nat'd via static or global address pool, and my address is not there...

Thanks

Gene

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card