A few days ago, the SDM was up and working. However, I was having trouble getting the router to connect to a TFTP server, so I used the SDM to upload a config file to the router. The result was all the data on the flash card becoming corrupted.
So I deleted everything on the flash card, and reformatted it. Then I reinstalled SDM on the router. Now when I try to access the SDM (using IE8) I get a HTTP 404 Not Found error, when trying to load the following url:
I'm not sure what the problem is.
-I've got a pc connected directly to the router via the lowest numbered Fe port.
-The pc is set to receive it's IP through DHCP from the router - which it is doing.
-I've check the running config on the router, and it does have the following section:
ip http server
ip http authentication local
ip http secure-server
ip http timeout-policy idle 600 life 86400 requests 10000
-The flash card contains the following files, which I think is all it needs to run the SDM:
I'm not sure whatelse to do. Please advise.