cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Interface Buffers 3750E

carl.wertz
Level 1
Level 1

I am wondering if anyone has a map out of the Interface buffers when running the command show buffers.

There is a RxQFB

and

RxQ0 - RxQ15

Any help on what they map to for physical ports would be great. Seeing a lot of missing on RxQ9...

2 Replies 2

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

This show buffers command output indicates a buffer leak in the middle buffers pool. Use the show controllers ethernet-controller privileged EXEC command without keywords to display per-interface send and receive statistics read from the hardware. Use with the phy keyword to display the interface internal registers or the port-asic keyword to display information about the port application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC).

Switch# show controllers ethernet-controller port-asic statistics

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/iad/ps397/products_tech_note09186a00800a7b85.shtml

Thanks for the reply. My next question is, I am running the debug sanity. Then when I run the show buffers old I dont see anything in there. So this leads me to believe I am not having an issue with a buffer however it looks like I am missing something. Is there anymore information to debug this issue? I am running the latest IOS for the 3750 E series, 12.2(44)SE5.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card