cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unity connection 7.x Alternate Contact Number

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can subscribers update their alternate contact number through the TUI?

1 Accepted Solution
3 Replies 3

thanks man. I couldnt find it.. or it's friday. The Personal Transfer Rules, I have not quite figured out yet. Still working on those! But this works.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Tcat,

Yes, this is most possible (I was just testing this yesterday :)

To Specify an Alternate Contact Number by Using the Phone Keypad

For us (using Optional Conversation 1) the key sequence was Pin> 4 (change setup options)> 5 ( change Alternate Contact Number)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1 Call and log on to Connection.

Step 2 At the Main menu, choose the options Setup Options > Alternate Contact Numbers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note Connection plays the prompt to configure alternate contact numbers only when one or more keys are configured to transfer to an alternate contact number.

Step 3 Follow the prompts to specify one or more alternate contact numbers. The prompts tell you which keys can be used to transfer to alternate contact numbers.

**Note: Connection plays the prompt to configure alternate contact numbers only when one or more keys are configured to transfer to an alternate contact number.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/user/guide/phone/7xcucugphone160.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Snooze you lose! My horrid typing skills have let me down again ;-)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: