[Help] CCNA Exam Studies

Unanswered Question
Apr 3rd, 2009

Hello all,

Currently I am in the last semester of the CCNA Networking Academy (accessing the wan) at my college (Pennsylvania College of Technology) and I have a few questions. I been getting good grades (85 and above) on all the exams I taken. Sometimes I had to re do them to get the big picture. I am going to take my CCNA exam the second week of June and I was wondering how big this exam is? What I mean is, everything I been learning so far seems like a-lot (we go into great detail up here) and to shove this much material into one 90 minute exam seems baffling to me. I was hoping one of you could give me some advice. I do feel confident in taking the exam and I asked my professor to have a crash session for us up here before we take it as well (to help us). So am I just worrying to much?

Next semester is my last and I am taking the CCNP courses they offer here as well (only three places in the whole state of PA teach these courses) and I plan to go through with them and go for my CCNP. However, the CCNA must come first.

Yes I think I typed a-lot so I will summarize it up. Am I worrying to much about this exam? Is this exam more practical / general or is it really in depth? or a mixture of both? I appreciate any feed back. I am new to these forums and I been reading up on a-lot of the topics posted already. I really enjoy Cisco and learning about Routing and Switching :)

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jrosetta1 Mon, 04/06/2009 - 07:38

I apologize if I asked questions that are not allowed to be talked about or if I posted this in the wrong section.

Actions

This Discussion